A job that matters. Your #VisionCareer starts here.
What is Visionlink?
Founded nearly 20 years ago by current CEO Doug Zimmerman, Visionlink® was built on one simple premise...
"We all work better by working together.”
Here at Visionlink®, we call this the #VisionlinkWay. Our goal is to help bring people together to live more productive and enjoyable lives while also helping the communities around them.
The key is in our team. Visionlink brings together only the best consultants and developers to provide a one-of-a-kind platform that enables agencies such as the American Red Cross, the United Way Worldwide, and hundreds of others to work better by working together.
Make the most of who you are. Join our Visionlink team and use your talents to build solutions that are relied on by millions everyday.
Be a part of the #VisionlinkWay.
Living in Boulder -- Who doesn’t like mountains and 300+ days of sunshine?
Visionlink is proud to call sunny Boulder, Colorado its home. Here is a short list of what people are saying about our beloved city:
• 10 Greenest City (Yahoo)
• The Best College Towns in America (GQ)
• 10 Best: Bike-friendly Cities (USA Today)
• America’s Fittest Cities (The Active Times)
• Top 10 Mid-size Communities for Well-Being (Gallup)
• Top 10 Foodie Cities (Livability)
“You work hard and you play hard.”
— Unofficial, yet unanimous motto led by all #VisionTeam.
The Benefits -- We give as much as you.
In addition to working with some of the coolest, creative, and intelligent people around, we offer:
• A competitive salary for such a small company
• Great insurance: health, dental, vision, life, and disability
• A flexible work schedule with liberal time off
• Open management
• Stocked Kitchen (assorted coffee, drinks, snacks, and the occasional beer)
• Company sponsored dinners, trips, and gatherings
• Education assistance
• Regular performance reviews
• Wellness Program
• Eco pass (bus pass)
• Team Building (cannonball bike races to the nearby taco stand for lunch)
• Ski passes to Eldora Mountain
• Ample amount of paid vacation and holidays
• Paid Sabbatical every four years
• The ability to grow and harvest tomato plants at your desk
• An incredibly productive, nurturing, and silly work environment
• A warm and fuzzy feeling that you will receive daily after working at Visionlink
Join Our #VisionTeam Now.
Current Openings: Software QA Analyst
As a key member of our team you will ensure the quality of our product releases. Leveraging your experience as a software QA professional, you will help establish the processes, test criteria, plan and execution of our QA methodology.
How you will spend your day:
• Ensuring that applications meet business requirements and system goals
• Developing test strategies for improving or leveraging our systems
• Execution of testing for new applications, products, and/or enhancements throughout their development life cycles
• Creation of testing techniques that will help us deliver high performance software
• Analyzing formal test results in order to discover and resolve defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws
• Producing reports or other documentation for all testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging, and tracking
• Communicating test progress, results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management during SCRUM meetings
What you will bring to the table:
• B.S./B.A and at least 1 year of application testing experience (system, unit, regression, end user acceptance)
• Some exposure to software automation tools would be very helpful
• Experience executing against functional and regression test plans
• Ability to multi-task and switch priorities as needed
• Goal oriented -- and driven to meet deadlines
• Creative problem solver and logical thinker
• Ability to work independently
• Outstanding attention to detail
Please contact: email@example.com for more information.